Modell: Fabio Contier, blacksitearea, Vladimir1203
Textur: Fabio Contier, blacksitearea, Vladimir1203
Script: Fabio Contier, blacksitearea, Vladimir1203
Idee / Konzept: Fabio Contier, blacksitearea, Vladimir1203
Tester: Fabio Contier, blacksitearea, Vladimir1203
Sonstige: Fabio Contier, blacksitearea, Vladimir1203
15 Dec 22:53Version 2.0.1
Galvatron TF4 v2.0.1 -BSA Revision- (1.39.x)
Mod is based on a truck from "Transformers 4" movie. Updated up to ATS v1.39 and DX11 requirments.
+ ATS DLC Cabin Accessories support added (2020.12.13 mod update)
- Standalone model;
- Galvatron mod dealers;
- One cabin;
- Three chassis;
- Own interior;
- SCI Steering Wheels DLC included (updated 2020);
- ETS2 DLC Cabin Accessories support (some items included);
- ATS DLC Cabin Accessories support;
- SiSL's Mega Pack v3.x support;
- ATS Wheel Tuning Pack included;
- Advanced Coupling System support;
- Trailer cables support;
- Window animation support;
- Engines sounds updated.
Galvatron mod credits: Fabio Contier
Freightliner Argosy mod credits: Softclub-NSK, stas556, dmitry68, odd_fellow, FRANK_WOT, Kriechbaum, H.Trucker, Harven, Lucasi.
Engines sound credits:
Caterpillar C15, Caterpillar C16, and Cummins ISXS 15 - Harven;
Caterpillar C15 Twin Turbo - Kriechbaum, Voith;
Cummins ISX 12 - unknown author.
Used some details or their elements from RTA-Mods trucks. Stairs are from Sib3rius, Reed.
BSA Junk Yard Revision notes:
- Adapted for ATS v1.39;
- Fixed: UI shadows, other minor fixes;
- Updated: models, interior animation, engine sounds, SCI Steering Wheels DLC;
- Added: twin steer and tri-drive chassis, over 2 dozens of types of external accessories, DLC Cabin Accessories and SiSL's Mega Pack support, window and some other animations, added to the list of Quick jobs and the Gallery;
- Revised: lights, coupling system, shadows;
- Changed: cabin's and tanks' proportions, stairs, mirrors, powered axles and suspension, air intake and exhaust systems, mudguards, tail lights;
- Deleted: some files those came out of use.
My congratulations to Fabio Contier on this interesting mod. My special gratitude to Vladimir1203, who appeared to become this canned junk opener.
01 Dec 21:34Version 2.0