V 1.1.1 mod for Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord
This is the first release of Entrepeneur with a very limited set of features.
- All villages now have a random number of acres where some will be vacant and others will be occupied by the village.
- Each acre has a value that is calculated by the production of the village and availability. The player can buy and sell acres with some percentage of deviation from the real value.
- Each week, all player owned acres will yield a profit.
- External factors like raids will influence the price of farm acres and the margins that the villagers will buy/sell their plots.
- Raids will have a chance to destroy farm plots.
- Different property types for both villages and cities.
- Gauntlet UI instead of a menu based UI.
15 Jul 05:08Version 1.1.1
Greatly reduced acre payout. The payout will remain weekly due to the fact that having a daily payout greatly reduces the negative effects of raiding.
Conditions such as rebellion, famine, desertion, raiding and siege now affect the buy/sell prices.
The average player relation with all village elders is also used to apply a discount to buy/sell prices.
Added DependedModules to SubModule until TaleWorlds fixes mod loading.