**PLEASE LEAVE FEED BACK ABOUT THE FRAME RATE!!!** This is my first map. This map has everything that you could possibly want. I do plan to add more trails, and optimize the map a lot if needed. There are 5 1/2 trails, with many different paths that branch off the trail it's self. It may connect you to another trail, or it may lead you to a jump! This map has a lot of trees and a lot of detail, so it may greatly effect performance. That's the main reason why I want you to leave any feedback about the frame rate. And please leave you GPU at least. If you liked this map, please give it a rating! It means a lot, plus it shows me that you all enjoy this type of map. It will let me know that I should keep making these types of maps. Anyways, hope you all enjoy yourself! :)
15 Jul 04:58Version 1.5.0
- ADDED CHECKPOINTS!!!
- Completely remade Big Air, and Kinetic trails.
- Added a tunnel so Kinetic can travel through the mountain Big air is made on.
- Big Air was redone, so it’s longer, steeper, faster, and the jump is massive. It allows triple backflips with no jump, and triple front flips with a jump.
- Added a new section to the Technical trail. It’s twisty and pretty hard. Good luck!
- Added moving water and moving flags. (Will remove if they cause performance issues.)
- Made the Arboreal trail smoother.
- Added fences and arrow signs to help guide you through the trail or Arboreal.
- Added a new skybox. It looks nicer now. :)
- Updated map, and added a “You Are Here” “X” on the map to show you where you are when looking at the map.
- Added a gravestone for 123abc. He and I were riding together, when he lost control and flew off the 200 foot cliff. I hope this make everyone rethink what they are doing when they ride Death Wish trail..