V mod for Aground
This mod adds colors to the stars and gives them descriptions accordingly.
However, you cannot enter the star's orbit. So, for now enjoy watching the colourful stars in the Nav map!
Example - To make the star Red in your mod.
Colourful Stars Star's Name
Similarly, you may use
blue.star, yellow.star, orange.star
You can play mods in any of the following two ways.
1-By mod.io subscription.
1) Create a new account on mod.io if you have not already created it.
2) Verify your account through email and start subscribing to the mods you want to play.
3) Open Aground and click on the “mods” category on the title page.
4) Click "Login to mod.io" and then enter the email which you used to create the mod.io account.
5) Enter the five-digit code that would be sent to your email and start enjoying the mods!
2-By downloading the mod files.
1) Download the mod files of the mods you want to play by clicking the download button.
2) A zip file will be downloaded. Extract its contents to find a folder.
3) Copy and paste that folder into Aground's mod folder. If you are a Steam user then you can find Aground's mod folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Aground\data\mods.
4) Once you have pasted the mod file into Aground's mod folder, you can start enjoying the mod!
If you want to make a suggestion or report a bug, feel free to write it in the comment section or mention it in the discord server.