They should behave exactly the same as Minecraft command blocks, with the following exceptions:
- To add a command block, you have to type "cmd()" in the developer console (Ctrl + Shift + D).
- The commands have to be in haxe or xml.
- There is a remove button and a direction button.
- Some errors aren't caught. Syntax errors are caught, but errors such as an item not being in the game will not be. Due to this, a command block with the "conditional" option might run even if the command block behind it was unsuccessful at running its code.
- Commands with errors (which can be caught) will be highlighted in red.
The following commands will also be added (mainly for developers, variables with question marks are optional):
- "give(id, ?count)" will give the player an item with the id "id" for "count" times.
- "call(id, ?count)" will spawn an object with the id "id" for "count" times at the exact coordinates of the player.
- "tDum(?element, ?isSpirit, ?defense)" will spawn a test dummy with the element "element" and defense "defense", and will be a spirit if "isSpirit" is true.
- "killTDum()" will kill all test dummies in the area.
Any bug reports are greatly appreciated.
-/-noch nicht genug Stimmen
Do you think this mod should be featured?