I recommend resetting the XML config by pressing "KeyPad /" once every new version of this mod to activate changes to functions, positions and sizes of HUD elements.
Whats new in version 1.6.x?
Implementation of direct lift/lower of front/rear hydraulic per direct key binding and turn on/off attached devices to front/back of the main vehicle. You may need up to four keys to use this functionality. default keybindings are left-Alt+1 to 4, but can be changed in the options.
Whats new in version 1.5.x?
Implementation of a shuttle shift functionality. If active the vehicle will drive in the selection direction only. Pressing the brake key will not drive the vehicle in the opposite direction any longer. Additionally a parking brake was implemented. Driving direction will be display left of the speedometer.
Space changes driving direction. Left control + space will turn shuttle shift on/off. insert/delete sets driving direction directly. end turns parking brake on/off.
Status of shuttle shift, of diffs and driving mode (on/off, forward/reverse, 4WD/2WD) is stored in the savegame per vehicle.
What does EnhancedVehicle?
This mod extends (engine-based) vehicles with differential locks and drive modes (four-wheel-drive, rear/front wheel drive). In addition, the HUD will be upgraded with some more detailed damage report, fuel tank level, fuel consumption, engine speed and temperature, and a weight/total weight display.
keyboard mapping (can be changed in the game options menu)
Sorry - too lazy to translate. Available in german in the german description only.
If the mod "keyboardSteer" from Mogli12 is detected, some HUD elements are moved a bit to avoid overlapping. Press "KeyPad /" to reset their positions. (version 220.127.116.11+ required)
Please note: Due to limitations and bugs in the game engine, the HUD data for fuel consumption, engine temperature and weight are not available or incorrect for all multiplayer players - with the exception of the host.
More information here: https://github.com/ZhooL/TSX_EnhancedVehicle
(c) 2018-2019 by ZhooL
14 Jan 21:06Version 18.104.22.168
2019-01-14 - V22.214.171.124
+ added functionality to turn on/off both differentials the same time (no default keybinding)
2019-01-14 - V126.96.36.199
* adapt KS integration to new version
2019-01-13 - V188.8.131.52
+ added french translation (thanks boloss)
* changed the way the hydraulic stuff works. should now work on most machinery
* changed how we setup actionEvents and InputBindungs
* another change in integration of KS camera stuff
2019-01-12 - V184.108.40.206
+ implemented four new keybindings for hydraulic front+rear up/down and on/off (default: lAlt+1 to 4)
2019-01-11 - V220.127.116.11
* (shuttle shift) better integration with keyboardSteer. backward looking camera should work again
* (shuttle shift) changed behavior: when vehicle moves (without throttle) and opposite direction is selected it will brake
* (shuttle shift) bugfix for those damn vehicles with build-in reverse driving mechanism
11 Jan 08:23Version 18.104.22.168
2019-01-10 - V22.214.171.124
* (shuttle shift) bugfix for shuttle not working when a device with own motor is attached (like the big woodcutter)
* (shuttle shift) reverse lights are now working again when driving backwards. But reverse driving warning sound (beep beep) is still broken.
+ (shuttle shift) added some sounds
2019-01-09 - V126.96.36.199
+ (shuttle shift) added two keybindings (default: insert and delete) for direct selection of forward/reverse driving direction
+ (shuttle shift) implemented a parking break (default key: end). when active, you can't move the vehicle... obviously
+ status of diff locks and drive mode per vehicle are now stored in savegame as well
+ try to disable conflicting keyboardSteer Mod functions (I'm sorry, Mogli12)
2019-01-09 - V188.8.131.52
* bugfix for XML config is being resettet on every game start
2019-01-09 - V184.108.40.206
* fix for log warning about performance of audio sample (wav -> ogg)
* moved all media files to subfolder
08 Jan 23:13Version 220.127.116.11
2019-01-08 - V18.104.22.168
+ implemented shuttle shift functionality (per vehicle). press assigned key (default: Space) to change driving direction and (default: LCTRL+Space) to turn shuttle shift on/off
+ shuttle shift status per vehicle is stored in savegame
+ added shuttle shift status display left of speedMeter. The green arrow shows the selected driving direction. If shuttle shift is disabled the display turns gray-transparent.
+ added global option "shuttleDefaultIsOn" to choose whether shuttle shift is ON per default when entering "new" vehicles (default: OFF)
* moved differential status display to right-bottom corner of speedMeter
2019-01-06 - V22.214.171.124
* completely rewrote the XML config handling. it's much more flexible now for future usage
06 Jan 09:31Version 126.96.36.199
* replaced ugly text display of diff status by a neat graphic
+ added "clonk" sound when switching diff or drive mode (and global option to turn it off)
+ added global option to choose whether keybindings are displayed in the help menu or not
+ added keybinding (default: KEYPAD *) to reload XML config on the fly
05 Jan 09:02Version 188.8.131.52
+ added "Make Feinstaub great again" feature. vehicles without AdBlue (DEF) will produce more black'n'blue exhaust smoke
* gave keyboard binding display in help menu a very low priority to not disturb the display of more important bindings
* changed the 2WD behavior again. should not be so wobbly any longer.
+ moved global variables like fontSize to XML config
03 Jan 12:17Version 184.108.40.206
* reworked HUD elements positioning. should fix positions once and for all regardless of screen resolutions and GUI scaling (press "KeyPad /" to adept)
* workaround (it displays "0") for attachments without a damage model (no spec_wearable)
* changed the differential behavior for 2WD. this may cause some wobbly side effects on most vehicles but it's more correct now
02 Jan 21:14Version 220.127.116.11
* fixed warning about the background overlay image (png -> dds)
+ config is now stored in XML file
+ position of HUD elements can be moved or enabled/disabled in XML file
* rewrote the key binding/key press stuff
+ key bindings can now be changed in the options menu
+ added config reset functionality and keybinding. use this if you messed up the XML or changed the GUI scale
+ if mod 'keyboardSteerMogli' is detected we move some HUD elements to let them not overlap
* moved the rpm and temperature HUD elements inside the speedmeter
* don't display not working HUD elements as a multiplayer (and not being host) client
01 Jan 20:53Version 18.104.22.168
* bugfix for dedicated servers
* bugfix for clients not reacting on key press (stupid GIANT engine again)
01 Jan 16:46Version 22.214.171.124
ago 18 days
ago 18 days
ago 18 days
ago 16 days
ago 16 days
ago 15 days
ago 14 days
ago 7 days